No wait, we’re not here to talk about The Guild, we’re here to talk about guilds — collections of players come under one banner to raid, PVP or simply hang out and level through World of Warcraft. While joining a guild and participating in it is one thing, running a guild is something completely different, and a lot more difficult than most players seem to think. Today we’ve got a sampling from various Warcraft blogs chiming in with their thoughts on guilds:
- Forever a Noob weighs in on the good and bad about running your own guild.
- Hots & Dots wants to know how your guild makes money.
- In response, Tree Bark Jacket lets us know how they run their guild bank.
- World of Matticus gives us 10 tips on how to organize a guild meet, and a guild survival guide on how to apologize.
- And if running a guild isn’t your cup of tea and you’d rather just join one, 4Haelz has a guide on how to ace your app.
Filed under: The Daily Quest